In the third of our Marketo How-To video guides, our in-house Marketo expert Tim Wilson shows us how to create custom fields.
There’s no doubt about it, Marketo is a great Marketing Automation Platform (MAP). Offering a fluid, easy-to-use interface, a wide range of integration options and total customisation, the system goes above and beyond to deliver across the entire marketing automation spectrum.
In recognition of Marketo’s immense value, we’ll be running a weekly Marketo ‘How-To’ Series, designed to offer up a step-by-step visual insight into how to make the most of the system at your fingertips.
Marketing Automation doesn’t have to be an uphill battle! From imputing data to creating custom lists, we’ve got you covered…
Other Marketo How-to Guides
- Marketo how-to Guide Compendium
- Marketo how-to Guide – creating a smart list
- Marketo how-to Guide – creating custom fields
- Marketo how-to Guide – creating a list and importing data
- Marketo how-to Guide – adding a single contact to the lead database
- Marketo how-to Guide – how to import an HTML template in Marketo