Everything B2B marketers need to know about GDPR and how to make the most out of it!
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces The Data Protection Act, on the 25th May 2018 and offers a great opportunity to get your marketing efforts up to scratch. A good GDPR strategy is about more than simply achieving GDPR compliance. It’s no secret that old-school outbound marketing has been obsolete for a while now, but sometimes it takes a catalyst such as GDPR to kickstart the need for change.
Our marketing technology experts will show you how GDPR can be a game-changer.
Our 60-minute webinar recording simplifies GDPR down to the what, why and how – and the impact it will have. Deep dive into how you can not only achieve GDPR compliance but also refresh and revitalise your current marketing efforts.
You will learn:
- What GDPR means
- What you need to demonstrate to be compliant and accountable
- Which of the 6 lawful bases apply to marketing activity
- How and when to obtain Consent
- What a Legitimate Interest assessment entails
- What to consider for your contacts and communication tactics
- The rights of data subjects and what that means to your business
- Recommended marketing tactics pre/post GDPR
The recording also includes a Q&A session where we answer B2B marketers burning questions.
When you download the webinar you will also receive a PDF of the slide deck for you to review at your leisure.