Achieve more with Marketing Automation. Work smarter, not harder.
What is Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is a collective term to describe specialist software used by B2B and B2C Marketing teams to automate and measure tasks and workflows.
There are five different types of Marketing Automation:
- Customer Relationship Management – allows you to store a mass of information about your customers and their interactions with your business
- Email Marketing – helps you to automate and control the sending and re-sending of emails to your customers and other contacts
- Marketing Automation Platforms – typically an all-in-one tool that includes Email Marketing plus helps to drive traffic to your site, deliver and manage campaigns, and support inbound marketing activities
- Social Media Marketing – helps you to manage, schedule and measure performance across social channels
- Marketing Analytics – helps you optimize your marketing budget and efforts by aggregating performance and customer data from multiple channels in order to gain true, actionable insight
How could Marketing Automation benefit my business?
The implementation of a Marketing Automation platform is typically driven by the desire to speed up revenue generation and to improve operational efficiencies.
This is achieved through a variety of ways:
- Economies of scale achieved through (tailored) communication to multiple stakeholders at the same time
- Time saving through automation of tasks and centralized systems
- Insight gained through analysis of performance data
- Increase revenue through successful lead-nurturing programs
How is Ledger Bennett’s approach to Marketing Automation different?
We like to think we stand our from the crowd for these reasons:
- We offer strategic, implementation and operational advice advice and support on how you can make the most of your Marketing Automation technologies and investment
- We can offer strategic and more operational advice on how to use this type of technology
- We look at how these tools integrate into your overall Marketing Tech stack rather than operating independently as a standalone application
Not many agencies (that we know of) can claim to cover all of these bases!