We are looking for someone who already makes a difference, we will give you the freedom and responsibility to continue doing so.
At Ledger Bennett, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. We’re looking for commercially driven strategic marketers, sales professionals and data scientists to help build the most advanced revenue services business in the world. If you think you could make a bigger impact on your client’s revenue than your current job allows then join us to help change the way the world delivers revenue.
Ledger Bennett is now looking for an experienced Media Manager or Paid Social Manger looking to make a step up in their career to join our team. We have adapted a flexible working style that is robust, admin-light with cloud-based systems that allow you to work from any suitable location with hours to suit you and our clients.
The role is crucial to the expansion of our Media function and developing skills across our ever-growing team of passionate paid and organic specialists. Providing additional resource to a busy department that is growing rapidly is just the start, you’ll be working closely with the Media Team Lead to expand our capability as we grow and to coach our existing team in the latest media channels and develop them both personally and professionally. Working within a team dedicated to the delivery of Inbound campaigns, this role will require you to;
· Have experience in client-facing account management
· Be passionate about all things B2B marketing
· Own the performance of your campaigns and drive internal teams and the client around perpetual performance
· Demonstrate ability to architect comprehensive testing plans to improve performance across a number of clients
· Have a keen eye for detail and be able to give critical messaging and creative feedback, both internally and externally
· Have a desire to understand the latest digital marketing trends and a hunger to continually develop as a professional
· Be extremely passionate about all things Social and stay up to date on industry changes
· Work autonomously, take direction, translate that into action and delegate across the team where appropriate
· Manage inbound marketing campaigns across all Social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or other Social or Search channels)
· Drive perfection and high performance across all aspects of the team, be that delivery, quality, performance, leadership
· Be an expert in delivering in one or more of these platforms:
o Google Analytics
o Facebook Business Manager
o LinkedIn Ad Platform
o Twitter Ads Manager
o Programmatic DSPs
· Experience in planning, executing, managing and reporting on Paid activity is essential, with previous Paid Social agency or In-house experience
· Good understanding and experience within real-time and contextually targeted display, social media, retargeting, IP look-up technology, conversion optimisation and web analytics
· Experience and previously worked in highly effective teams delivering inbound marketing tactics.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential
· Manage client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner and ability to prioritise work.
· Have a strong understanding of the timescales involved with a project, scheduling and budget experience
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and experienced in dealing with many stakeholders
· Self-motivated and capable in managing several client projects concurrently without supervision
Bespoke learning and career development
IT equipment that works for you
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
Generous life insurance
Other perks and benefits